Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm back at blogspot!

Apologies for the abandonment of this blog. Have been doing nothing cos I've been sitting at home for the past two days. Haiish.

Anyways,today went shopping at Bugis Street and Paya Lebar with the cousin. Bought two tops both priced at 10 bucks. I was so amazed by how cheap it was. LOL. I dont like to go to Bugis Street,so I dont know(!).

But I had to for the sake of new clothes. Oh well. So currently,I only have about 5 pieces of clothes. 3 are for going out and 2 are for when people come to my house. I dont know how else I'm gonna survive with 5 tops. Well,that means more shopping!

As you all may not know,I'm actually wearing a headscarf,so all the ugly short sleeves and unwanted clothes are given away.

Moving on..I would like to THANK CHERYL DE BONG FOR THE TERRIFIC BLOGSKIN THAT SHE HAS SINGLE-HANDEDLY EDITTED FOR ME TO MEET MY INDECISIVE NEEDS. GOOD JOB! lol

So..a couple of things are to be done this month. One of it is CHALET!! Then there's weekly weekend outings with TJ clan and some more outings with random people and also drama camp. Not looking forward to the drama camp honestly. I think I've lost the touch of acting. But oh well. I still love drama,so go lor! I wonder how I'm gonna survive with just 3 tops? Haissh.