Thursday, November 6, 2008

Anger management

Yesterday,I text my cousin telling her that I would be going over to her place to visit my granny. So she said OKAY! Today,once I arrived at her doorstep,I knocked the door very hard and there was no answer.

Her windows were close so I cant go to the window. I called her house phone like so many times,nobody answered. I called her phone and she said that she's on her way to her auntie's house. PATHETIC SIA!

I didnt wana express my anger to her so I just said,"oh okay nvm". GRRRR!! So I headed home!

The least she could do was give me a call or text me. Or at least leave my granny at home. But nobody was in the house. Reached the bus stop and called mommy. I was pretty much shouting on the phone although my mom didnt deserve it.

I had to travel about an hour just to reach her place only to reach to an empty house! I was obviously sulking on my way home. People smile at me,I look away. LOL.

She did apologise but how could she just leave her house knowing that I was coming? URGH!!