Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm about to smash my head against the wall.

Can someone like find the answer to why I'm having headaches? Every day when I wake up from my sleep,there's gonna be a huge painful headache.

It happens everyday and it lasts the whole day! But when I go out,my head doesnt hurt at all. Is it because I sleep like more than 10 hours everyday? Shocked? Yes I usually sleep at around 2am and wake up at 12pm.

It hurts like ****! I'm really sick of it and I feel like smashing my head against the wall or swallow like dozens of panadols at one time every time! Its not like my whole head is in pain, its like patches. One moment its on my right,the next is on my left then it goes to the top of the head. But the pain is unbearable!

Its been like a week! I ate panadols and the pain only goes away for like a few minutes. My head feels super heavy too. Thats why I'm like looking for people to go out with me. Cos the pain goes away.LOL

When I cant take it anymore,I try to sleep. But the pain just keep getting back at me even harder. So tell me people,whats the cause of this pain? I cant take it anymore.