Saturday, November 8, 2008

I damn you

Today went out early in the morning to do some stuff. Then went to meet the Hirouka people at 1:45pm. Not exactly meet. I arrived but there was no one there. Then one came after the other.

So we headed to Changi Airport for the aircon,lunch and planning and confirmation for the upcoming chalet. It was really hard to get people to say either a 'yes' or a 'no'. Then talked about the food and the price and stuff like that.

I was still abit pissed over something that should not be mentioned here,but Nizham indirectly cheered me up over some stupid things that he did. AS USUAL. right bro? LOL. After the discussion(mostly shouting and screaming at each other's faces),played hide-and-seek. Very bad sia you all.

Then me and rina like very lazy to entertain them. Besides,we didnt know where they were. So went home lor! LOL

Reached home and there I was on the couch sleeping. Very tired you know. Whole day walk here and there like lost soul. Bathed around 8pm then watch SOCCER!!! Jeer at me all you want for Man U had lost. But I dont care.

Arsenal was really good and they deserved it. But its okay. Its not like Man U's gonna lose all the time. I was pretty sulky towards the end of the game to the point I didnt want to talk to anyone. Very childish right? I got no sportsmanship mah! How like that?

Then watch some other telly. And I just realised that Samir Nasri is UGLY! Not so ugly la,but just not charming. Oh well..what do I care? Random..