Thursday, November 13, 2008

tightening the ties

Pretty much all my cousins are like leaving me. I'm not so close with my dad's side of the family. But the past few months was great. After my grandfather past away,me and my cousins are getting much closer. It must be my late grandfather who made all this happen.

Cos during the ceremonies,we would all work together and joke around and stuff like that. Recently,my cousins even planned to have a chalet in January and strictly cousins only. Parents not included. We never used to be so excited but from the planning and everything,we got closer.

The past few days I was away at my aunt's house having a sleepover with a few of my cousins. We told each other secrets,relationships with boyfriend and girlfriend and also problems that have been appearing. We had late night sleeeps and I was always the last one to wake up!!!!! No one bothered to wake me up.

Although the sleepover was short,every minute was worthwhile. But then earlier today they had went to Johore to accompany my granny since her house is there. And I'm left all alone here in Singapore. No one to make late night calls to or text or tease. But good thing its just for a few days. If you're away on holiday,get me something k. HAHA.

To the cousins who are reading this in Johore,come back with granny quick. I know you people are reading this. Better tag okay! See you all soon!