Sunday, February 15, 2009

life of a liar

I'm BACK!!Sorry for the late updates. Computer has been down for servicing and lappy has been sent for upgrades. So..no internet! Alot has been happening over the past few weeks. I'm still unhappy over something. The people that I want to be there are not. Only the shitty ones. Two mothafuckers are now really attitude people. I'm so against them this year.

Bought a zen mozaic mp4 player. But when I fully charged it,cannot be switched on. I'm freaking out now cos I dont have the receipt anymore. Just hope they would replace it or get it repaired quickly. Thank god I have a spare one. Or else I'll be music-less.

Someone also copied my History test just recently. I dont care whether she copied every single word but just looking at my answer is really wrong. She know how to talk big only! Somemore kaypoh about others problems. And! She said this to me twice when she broke-up with her bf(dont know whether she had one in the first place): "Got this guy wait for me one year already you know. But I still choose (insert so-called bf name)."

When she break up,she say she miss that bf but she ask me to look for a new one for her or recommend my friends. You think my friends go for a cheap girl like you ah? They're better off not having any gfs mind you. I didnt say that,actually one of my male friends did when I told him about her. LOL.

I anti her big time! She has no friends. I mean she keep on changing cliques! First she was with her classmates. Then she moved to another all-malay clique. Dont know how they can accept her also. Then she move to another clique. And she feel proud of it you know! And she hangs around us like she has known us forever like that. Even Wyelin asked why she with us when Wyelin's not around. Cos same recess time mah!

And sometimes,when we ask her where she going like after school,she'll say out with her outside friends. Eh,inside got no friends,outside got anyone want to make friends with you meh? She seem to be living a life of LIE! Somemore walk and skirt like want to look like some ahlian! Go and die la!

I think before I flew into a rage,I better stop. She so sickening! And I'm sure the people who knows who I'm talking about,agrees with me 110%!! Till here.