Monday, January 26, 2009

bbq food.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL! Yesterday went to chinese granny house. My male cousin damn HOT sia! Lol. My family ate KFC since we cant eat what they eat. But I got a taste of abalone. I want more! Then received ang baos.

After which,went to Changi beach since dad's side was there. It was super boring. Some aunties and uncles of mine were telling stories to each other about some people. Cousins joined in too but I kinda walked away. I pretty much get nothing from all these things.

Walked back and forth down the beach with cousin and we shared everything. Then took some pictures. Then ate. Food was not that tasty.I dont really like barbecued food so didnt really eat much. Then we sang,played water bomb,took even more pictures. Then mommy and daddy went home around 12 something. But I stayed with bro.

Then play and play somemore. Told ghost stories and such. Then around 5 in the morn then go home. Till here.