Friday, January 30, 2009

Typical boring entry

School was fine today. Had a last minute POA test(again!). But thank god I manage to do it. And I did pass my previous POA test. Was one mark short from achieving full marks.

And I hate SS presentations. No matter how good and tip top the presentation will be, I still dont learn anything. I guess I need to keep on reading. And I'm so lazy to prepare for the presentation. URGH! Help me get out of this habit.

What I wanna do now is just lie down and sleep for the next 24 hours. I'm dead tired. I almost slept in Maths class,but I manage to stay awake. But SOMEONE slept throughout the 45 mins of impt points! Although I was open-eyed,I was brain dead. Only understand abit. And the test was kinda hard. No clue what I wrote also.

Mr Alvin didnt come so we did our own work. I was bored like ********! After school went home with Guigui and SB also took the same bus. Lol. But I dont care about him alrd,okay Gui? Then me and guigui talk about *goggles* and drama. After she alighted,I listened to music and slept in the bus despite the fact that I was like 3 stops away from alighting only.

Bus was full like *** due to Ngee Ann kids. Already take up so much space,some more dont want to let me pass. Stupid or what?!! Came home them rush back to school for Drama. I dont really like the Friday session. The reason is not so obvious. So dont make assumptions. Some should know why.

Now I'm tired,sleepy and more sleepy. Till here.