Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy days

Today was great! I dont know why but I feel good when I ran for PE today. Cheryl pang seh me after the first round. Although I didnt run much,I sweat like ... which is good i guess.

SS took place in comp lab. We did nothing much. Except tag people's blogs and some had spam mine. WTH! After SS on the way to MT class,I saw someone and just found out that he's not that good-looking. Look abit like Sufi(no offence ah Sufi!) but better. He only look good from the side. And I want his skin colour!

Can someone like get me the desired skin colour? I wanna look more chinese!Some say I look abit chinese,but some say I look totally Malay.How like that? I want chinese skin colour! Make me fair!!!!!! LOL.

Today's maths gave me a headache. I still cant get the subsets thingy. Understand abit only. I actually find a pattern between me and Cheryl. When I understand,she dont understand. When she understand,I dont understand. Sometimes worst! Both dont understand together. Hahaha. Lame.

Today also had a game in MT class. Ms Shahidah tested us on our vocabulary. We totally suck at it. Some more she tested us on the weird-weird ones. But at least it is related to the compo questions that she usually give us or can be used in our compo. But honestly,the words were weird!

And I'm happy for my drama members today. I need not get angry at them today. Most came on time. Those who cant come had given a reason earlier but there were some who purposely skipped drama. I dont wanna put it here. Whatever happens or is said in the Dance Studio shall remain in the Dance Studio. Rehearsals also went smooth. Desmond was not screaming at us. And they had abit improved their vocal power.

Got to go. Need to crack my brain on Subsets and body parts for Bio! Yay! tmr POA! Pray I pass my test.