Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random

I'm stuck at home today. Dont know where to go. And there's like a ton of hmw to be done. Actually its just Maths and Malay. Sis going to Marina Barrage with great granddad later. Not sure wanna follow anot.

Maybe inviting some friends over to celebrate chinese new year together(????) and study together and maybe play some games and just slack like hell. I cant wait to go to school tmr. Gonna give someone something she prolly would like go gaga over. LOL.

And I'm tired of sitting around at home. I need something that can make me busy. I've been sleeping quite late. So tmr you all will see my soon-to-burst eyebags. ITS FREAKING HUGE!



I know this kinda late but just wanna share with you guys wad Zeek got me for my belated belated belated birthday. I like the color! Its a notebook with many many empty pages(haha!). I still dont know what to use it for. Hopefully will be put to good use. Till here.