Friday, February 20, 2009

Road Race aches

Today had Road Race at Bedok Reservoir Park with the rest of the school.I'm shocked that the morning bus 5 wasnt jam packed with lysians. Well,went to 7-11 at eastpt with verena first then took the bus from there.

When we arrived,our class was people-less. Pretty much alot havent come. And only about half of the class came. When the race was about to start,I still couldnt decide whether to run or just walk with the rest. But when we started walking,me and deelah felt like running so we ran together. But in the end i asked her to go without me since I'm jogging slow like fuck. Lol.

So had my mp3 with me then just jog all the way. And I'm actually suprised that I jogged 3/4 of the way without stopping. I'm so proud of myself! *wide grin* Well,this being my last year in loyang,I wanna take part in every school event. At least I have some memories.

Then when reached the finishing line,I hugged deelah. I felt good for achieveing something that I never thought I would. Then had prize-giving and everything. Cheered and clapped for the sec 5 students except for Sarah. Haha. Then went back to teachers to take attendance and class photo. Then went to Eastpoint to eat with Verena,Navin,Kemp,both Nabeels,Sufi and Farid. Then it was home sweet home.

Took a bath quickly. It was the bestest feeling ever. Somemore cold water!! Then straight away went to sleep. HAHA. And AND AND AND I have a 'half-riped blister' at my heels area there. Maybe its because when I was running,there were tiny stones going into my shoe. It doesnt hurt much but the inside is all watery and I scared to wear shoes now. The blister is like the size of a 50-cent coin can!

And to Navin,go jogging with me soon. I'm serious about wad I said earlier okay! Ouh and when the race was all over,me and Nabeel Salim felt like running again. HAHA. Well,till here. I'm having aches all over now. And to guiling,I'm not pissed off with you. I know you're having some problems. I understand babe. Takecare ya'll!!