Tuesday, February 17, 2009

kill me now!

Actaully I intended to bring muffins to school tmrw but since its all inside my bro's stomach now, cannot bring lor. So maybe bring egg bread. That is if my mom can make it for me. I clearly dont wanna make it myself. Have to wake up so early. And I'm sure you all know by now that my sleep is my number one priority. LOL.

So tmrw will be coming to school with a heartbreaking and devastated face. This entry doesnt sound like its sad or anything cos if it is,you all gonna die of boredom. Well,pretty much something happened. I know exactly who are the people that are gonna ask me,so you guys ask tmrw k? I might just cry too.

Today was actually okay. I missed the 6.40am bus so had to take number 9. And cikgu shahidah did not come today. URGH! Make me bring my heavy malay file for nothing! Somemore my bag is heavy today. Somemore got tmrw and thurs.

oh! & I think emergency exercise will be on thurs. Prolly around 9.30am. Hopefully it wont take that long! Especially since these few days have been rather warm! Till here. watching videos!