Monday, February 16, 2009

Today was honestly dull!

Today was normal. Someone opened his leg so wide that it made me so uncomfortable and it looked so wrong. Haha! Had SS test. It was the exact same question like the previous one. Damn irritated! And the presentation was finally done but it was not smooth. Heck care!

Then had eng test. It was quite easy. I loved reading the passages although I didnt really understood the second passage. But managed to answer it with full confidence. LOL. Then POA made me almost fell asleep. My eyes were droopy but manage to stay awake. Talk with akbar also! He never fails to put a smile on my face.

POA is tearing me apart! So many things to include in one account! And TAN QI JUN abandoned me today! He chose to sit with Ryan. GAY! haha. Nvm. next time its my turn to abandon him. Super sleepy now. Farhan still havent come yet. I shall sleep first. So in case he comes I dont hear him,good luck to him.

And I miss Jamie and Farid! Dudes,where have you been? Jamie ah,we live in the same block yet never see you for weeks already you know. What happen to you ah? You jump down already is it? LOL. And Farid ah,you also! Say want to meet me,until now never see your face. The next time better be for real. If not,....I shall not say it la hor!

Till here. And I might be bringing some cakes that I made to school tmrw. Super hungry la between 7am to 11am! LOL. At least if I eat abit,then recess time no need spend so much money just to fill my stomach! Bye!