Saturday, February 21, 2009

what a disappointment

Super tired!! Went shopping with mommy today and I spent about 75 bucks. Only bought two tops and two bottoms and 2 headscarfs. I'm actually a very choosy shopper,so I took sometime choosing some tops and changing also takes some time.

Tomorrow actually planned to go Bedok Resrvoir Park in the morning to run but my menstruation had arrived and I'm having these small cramps. And there's no one to go with me! Hopefully my cousin or deelah wanna go! Maybe I should just go by myself.

Some of you must be thinking why Bedok Reservoir Park of all places. Well,my problem la! Haha. jkjk. Well,I like the scenery and its a flat route. Besides,its only one bus trip from my house. Rather than the one in Simei that I used to run at,alot of slopes and angry DOGS! Cos its a housing estate. Haha. OH & my mood swings are taking over my emotions for now. So,beware!

And to the people that said I was kidding myself that I ran 3/4 of the route,Here's a message for you: I dont give a damn whether you want to believe or not. At the end of the day,its my own achievement. And please dont talk big. Its an achievement for me cos I have problem breathing when I run and I tend to give up. Thats my reason! I dont care whether you are my friend or a family member. You still deserve to be reading this message. Never underestimate someone. Cos you might never know,one day someone else gonna underestimate you. Only then you'll know how I feel you jackass! I repeat this again,I DONT NEED YOU TO BELIEVE WHAT I SAY,ITS MY OWN ACHIEVEMENT AND YOU DIDNT CONTRIBUTE TO MY ACHIEVEMENT,SO SHUT UP!

I'm actually disappointed with the people that actually said I was lying. Some of you did say that I have the determination and belief,its just a matter of time. And when I do achieve something,you people think I'm lying. Then whats the point of saying that I have those values. Hypocrite! Are you even my friend? The people that I thought should be out of my life are the ones that know my own strengths,whereas the ones that I thought I could rely on,are the ones that shut me out.

And I'm currently in love with Beyonce-Halo. Super nice! Who ever has the song,send me please! Thankies!