Tuesday, March 31, 2009

just life

Today I owe Aizat a minahrep(ah lian) post,but thats not gonna happen today. Promise you by end of this week. If you do not know what I'm talking about,maybe cos its got nothing to do with you. Haha

Mom has officially stopped me from going out and to start hitting the books again. Basically cos I've not been studying much and spent alot of my time going out. Give me a break la! I miss my TJ clan!

But then again,its my fault. We agreed that if I study,she'll let me go out. But I didnt,so serves me right. Besides,I've spent too much money. I'm broke now.

I know my blog entries sucks at the moment. Well,life is mundane yet hectic at the same time. The same crazy routine everyday. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of education. I'm sick of rehearsals. I'm sick of crap. I'm sick of EVERYTHING! I need a REAL life for once.

Till here.