Monday, March 23, 2009

Spare me the pain

I'm exhausted.
My brains are about to explode into a million pieces.
Am not in the mood for camp.
Unfair,sec 2s get to campout.
We're stuck in Loyang.
Not fun without Cheryl and Hakim.
Motivational workshop was fun.
Especially the part where the speaker just talks and talks.
Inter-class handball was awesome.
5a1 champion.
Like as if anyone cares.
They got boo-ed throughout by sec 5As.
We were told off but we didnt a give shit.
Some bitch lost her cool.
Shouted at us that its only a game and said,"BLOODY SHIT!".
She said its only a game,why lose her cool in the first place.
Stupid.
Prolly cos they were boo-ed bad. Real bad. Real real bad.
Arisa fell on her left breast.
Cried like shit.
Hopefully it doesnt decrease in size anymore.
Atmosphere was awesome.
Shout here and there. Laughters.
Gave support.
Played my best.
At least we weren't defeated.
One win and two draws.
Proud of 5a2.
I LOVE YOU GUYS.
Shove it up your ass dude was not a man of his word.
Neither supportive nor positive.
Tomorrow will be trip to Discovery Centre.
Somewhat looking forward to it.
I'll end here.
A few more seconds to brain explosion.