Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nizham stepped on my shoe. Jackass!

I survived! Yay! So today was a bit better than yesterday. But I've lost my voice. Mom doesnt even care that I'm sick. TSK! Did the face paint today. Most of them had irritations once they washed it off. Pity them. Luckily when I wanted to use,the face paint finished already.

As me and Momo was sweeping the floor,we had this convo when I heard that they dont want to use the face paint since there were bad results.

Ayeesyah:(in a soft voice) Yes! They're not gonna use the face paint!
Moses: Yes! Haha! replace with wall paint.
Both laughs.
Ayeesyah: Use Nippon!
Moses: Nvm. I prefer we stick to face paint.

It may not be funny to you,but it is to me. So..bug off! After making the dance studio sparkly clean(thanks to mine and Momo's efforts!),I went to e!hub with mamat to meet the Hirouka clan. Joked around and Nizham stepped on my shoe.

I hate it when people step on my shoe. It may only be everlast and cost me 55 bucks,I still want it to look clean and not like it has been trampled by Nizham's shoe. Thanks ah Nizham. I'll get you back ah bro!! You just wait...

Then went home. Slept in the bus like a princess. Then home sweet home and took a shower. Tomorrow will not be going out. FINALLY! Instead,Ain will be coming to my house and accompany for the day. Thankies babe! The past few days have been going out and alot of cash spent. And I need rest!

Cant wait for my first ever class gathering on Friday. I miss Qi Jun that Jay Chou wannabe! Till here. There's a typhoon going on in my nose. I need to go and check it out. HAHA. Random. See ya!