Sunday, March 22, 2009

Random post on watches

My morning was disturbed. Had to go for religious classes. Then came home and slept. Yes,I'm a pig. Woke up and had headaches. And btw,I'm still having the flu. No medicine taken. Then I msg-ed around asking people where to get leather watches after seeing them in magazines. LOL.

Oh and I have fetish for leather watches. Dont ask why. I'm just weird. And I got weird answers from Wyelin. Earth! Musthafa centre! =_=" Then got a reply from Zeek-bugis or far east. Well,I wanted to go Far East tmr,but cannot go out. Why? Well,mom says so. Maybe cos I've been going out too much in the holidays and did little studying.

Then Farhan said at Tampines Mall or Century Square. And so I went with him. Just Century Square. I'm tired of Tampines Mall. So we went to every watch shop found on the ground floor. All the watches I wanted was like 30 bucks and above. Whereas my budget was like only $20.

Then there was this thingy in the middle. I dont know whats it called. Just outside Montip. Checked it out & I love it! So bought it at $16.90. I know its like wth.. But I could not wait any longer! I've been wanting a leather watch for ages!

Then we cabbed home since both very lazy to take the bus. Finally,I've got what I wanted! Till here.

To Farhan,thanks for accompanying me. I love you bestie! It's been a while since I last went out with you. Tell me more stories and gossips yeah! LOL. Takecare everybody!

Btw,this entry is for Saturday's post. Not Sunday. Its just that I only felt like blogging at 11:45.