Friday, November 14, 2008

Jealousy took over me

I woke up at 12pm today as usual. Took a shower,ate my breakfast,watch telly and went back to sleep. Woke up at 5.30pm and waited for mummy so that she can pass me $$ for my haircut. Went to L'oreal salon for wash & cut which cost be 20 bucks.

Which is cheap. The hair massage was awesome!!! And they final outcome of the haircut was gggoooodddd.. Although the style is outdated,I dont give a shit. It'll grow anyway.

So now..I'm pretty much feeling jealous after someone told me something about an outing or that kinda shit. Its like I go to these 'meetings' because I want to get together with you guys. Itslike when that person organises a thing,everyone goes along with it.

But when I try to organise something,no one turns up or no one even bothers to reply my invitations. I know I'm being ridiculous over such stuff but too bad. This happens to be my blog where I express my feelings while still making sure the other party's identity is not given out.

And someone seems to share this new bond with another person. Its like you're completely obssessed with this person. Daily 'appointmets' and that kinda shit.

Most important thing I wanna say to 'you': thanks for cheating my feelings. I appreciate it. You might as well not call me ur sis or even tag my blog. To hell with you.