Sunday, February 22, 2009

morning sunshine

Good morning everybody! Well,the time now is 9:45AM! Some of you must be wondering what the hell I'm doing getting up so early on a Sunday morning. Well,I have menses! And there was a lot of blood gushing out from my ehem ehem. And it felt uncomfortable,so I bathed and changed to feel fresh lor! HAHA.

Well,yesterday studied till late. After I was about to sleep then I remembered I have homework to do. By then my brain was about to shut down. oh & my left eye has been twitching for the past few days. I'm not worried. Just irritated. Make it stop!

Oh & this morning I didnt go running. Simply because it feels uncomfortable running with a huge amout of blood gushing out and I have stomach cramps. It feels awful! Will start next week. Anybody wanna join? Beep me! It will be at Bedok Reservoir.

So,later in the afternoon,will be going to Pasir Ris with mom to attend my neigbour's wedding ceremony. Not sure what to wear. Somemore not in the mood to leave the house. I just wanna stay home and to my revisions and homework.