Monday, March 16, 2009

in agony

Today went to Vivo with Cheryl,Hakim and Zikri whereas we meet Wyelin there. Walked around looking for a bag for Cheryl to buy and pay half of it for me.

First shop was M)phosis. Browse through the bag that Cheryl wanted and it cost about 73 bucks. Quite cheap ah. I'm sorry I didnt buy the bag for you. Well,the main purpose was to look for a bag for me. Alot of bags that I had chosen and wanted.

Can still remember that the most expensive bag that I wanted was 300+. Tried,look in the mirror then check the price. Shocked. Put it back and walk off. LOL. Then finally choosen the one at Mango. 75 bucks. Then walk around and see got any nicer ones then went for lunch.

After eating and burping,walk around and window-shop heading towards Mango and meet Wyelin and bought the bag. Cheryl and I paid half each. Cos both of us are buying bags for each other's birthday which is in 7 months time(??)! Haha.

So if the bag exceeds 50bucks,then we split the amount. Been bragging to her that I want a New Urban Male bag,but she dont allow cos too costly. I understand..but I want it! HAHA. joking.

Then walk around again here and there and finally headed home. The rest was taking the bus so I tagged along. Although the journey took like an hour plus,I love long bus journeys. The longer the better. Reached Tampines int around 7:15 then took bus 38 home and saw Nisa and Alice.

Then dropped off and rush to see Farhan. Sorry dude. And off back home. Right now feel like vomiting. I have been having this sore throat since morning. Kemp! Dont tell Desmond I got sore throat. Or else he'll lecture me for not taking care of my voice. Although its just a slight one,I'm so afraid that its gonna become worst tomorrow. Furthermore I got SYF sessions tmr. Urgh!!

And I cant wait to see Nizham and Razi for lunch tmr! I miss you boys badly! See you. Had so much fun today. I need to sleep. Bye!

Pictures of today are at Cheryl's blog. Please go and see. I very lazy to put here. Too many to upload. And the photos in Cheryl's blog,well..there's alot alot alot more than that! Happy laughing your ass off just dont discriminate. *smiles*