Tuesday, March 17, 2009

oh!! the pain!

Woke up today with a super bad sore throat! And I lost my voice in the morning. After thousands of strepsils shoved(haha!inside joke) inside my mouth,only regain it back a bit. Thank god Desmond didnt say anything. Pheww!

Then went to McD with Nizham to have lunch and catch up with him. Yes,I went with the sore throat. Cannot help it la! Cravings.. Then met Zeek to get my memory card back. Alot of explicit pictures! Haha.

Then went for drama and it was one of the most boring sessions ever. All we did was practice our face paint on paper and then call it a day. I dont feel like going tmr but no choice since they gonna try the face paint on the faces tmr.

And then we were told to do another round of colouring at home. And I was like: WHAT? I'm suppose to enjoy my holidays! Coming back to school for this crap is bad enough and you are putting me through the shit of homework?! I dont even have god damn colour pencils at home! Besides,I've not even done my own school homework!

Apologies for the vulgarities. I'm so frustrated. So after that went to Popular to buy freaking colour pencils that cost me $2.15 for a small pathetic box. Before that,called Cheryl to accompany me but she was sleeping her ass off like a pig! Who's the pig now? Haha. jkjk.

Then off back home. I had a great time sleeping in the bus. The guy next to me also did. Haha. He was putting his head on my shoulder la! I didnt even realise. I only woke up when my head hit the window hard.

So right now no one is online. Well,there are but nothing to talk to them. So calling Farhan now to use him since I'm bored. Lol. Till here.