Thursday, April 30, 2009

Its all coming back to me now

I still remember what you did last summer. Period.

As I did my SS essay,tears started to form. I didnt know why. But these few days,my tears can just form and flow anytime. I'm not sure wad made me do so,but it did. Did I lose something? Did I abandoned someone? Or am I about to?

These qns couldnt be answered by anyone. Not even myself. Is it because I'm suffering from stress that I dont realise it? Is it because I have been so happy the past few months that its time for the negative feelings to release itself?

One friend just indirectly crawled back to me after being left. Should I accept? Should I behave like nothing happened between us? Should I fake everything and return the negative favour? So many qns in my mind,but none can be answered...

And again,tears are flowing now.