Saturday, April 18, 2009

a new move

Time check: 11:12pm.

I was planning to fall asleep after my bath just now,but my eyes just cant seem to shut. There's been alot on my mind lately. Things that dont seem to really matter. Not sure why.

Whole day was spent at home. Mom and Sis went to TampinesOne. Typical Singaporeans. Luckily didnt go. There was like a huge crowd and you can barely see the shops. Besides,I was taking my afternoon nap.

Today's weather is not enjoyable at all. The air is very dry. Turned on fan also no use. Still very sticky. Well,watched 'Half Nelson' just now. It was an interesting movie but just that its kinda slow.

Switched it off,bathed and headed to bed. Turned on my mp4 for some music to put me to sleep. Unfortunately,I just cannot stop thinking.

Tomorrow will be spent going for facial appointment and cycling with sister. Not looking forward to it,just see how it goes. Whether I got the mood to cycle with the current weather. Did not talk to Farhan today. I miss you..

I guess I'll end here. Gonna let the soul music put me to sleep and drive me through never-ending dreams. Sleep tight you all!

Time check: 11:22pm