Monday, April 27, 2009

CLUEless

Initially in no mood to go to school but just drag myself since I'm desperately in need of knowledge. I couldnt concentrate in English. Do you know the feeling when you are trying so hard to focus and you just cant? Cos everyone else is blabbering away? Thats the reason,partly. If only the class and the TEACHER would just shut up for once. If only..

SS was another test again. Just did my best and done. Physics was fun. And I was all better. More cheerful. Had fun doing the experiment and going so frustrated over the metal ball that would not oscillate from left to right but instead made rounds.

Recess was talking about a 'frustration'. CD was never ending crap. POA was a struggle. I thought I had everything at my fingertips. I was god damn wrong! Now I gotta mug over my notes.

And Faisal took a picture of himself using my phone and put it as wallpaper. Pervert face! PEACE! haha. After school,someone made me u-turn and wait for her under the scorching sun. Thanks ah!

My face is not improving much. Oily skin has gone(except a small portion of my nose),pores are getting smaller. Scars are gone but very little. Apart from that,I still have pimples coming out. They are small but many.

There was once,I woke up in the morning and looked in the mirror. I was shocked to see like 5-6 tiny pimples ALL IN ONE AREA of my forehead. Gives me the goosebumps. Just feels like I got some popping disease.

So mommy will follow me for this sunday's appointment and ask why not much improvement and about the popping pimples. Hope it gets better soon. Till here.