Tuesday, April 21, 2009

cat and bitchfights are to be avoided by me

Today was my happy day! I was so happy that it rained in the morning. My prayers were finally answered. I just love morning rains for no apparent reason. School was fine. Maths was totally silent and I had trouble doing inverse and direct proportion. It twirls my brain.

The rest of the day was fine. Supposedly have to finish informal letter by today. But it was unbelievable to be able to finish it in like 20mins? So gonna do it later. Assembly was awesome. Except the part where the Guitar Club performed. Put me to sleep!

Then went home with Angie. This is like the first time I'm using Angie for Guiling. Anyways. I'm dead tired. Now,my sleep is going off the charts! Come back from school only want to sleep. If its like 1-2 hours nvm. But its like 3-4 hours! Then at night,cannot sleep. Haiss..

Okie doks. I want to head to bed. My eyes so droopy already. And I'm like craving for steak! LOL. Long time already never eat it. Who wants to go eat steak with me? Just give me a call! BYE!