Wednesday, April 22, 2009

wandering which idiot passed me the disease!

Second post for today. I havent jump off any building yet. Went for brotha chalet just now to help him carry the stuff and prepare the food. I'm such a goodie sister. *wink wink*

Then waited for family and bro friends to come. Mom had prepared every single dish and provided the food supplies. So kind of her. Went to sleep for awhile. Woke up when I was freezing. Its not the fan,aircon or wind. It was my body temperature.

I was barefoot. Stepped on the chalet floor and it felt like I was stepping on an ice cube! Checked my body temperature(yes,I had a thermometer with me) and it was 39.4 degrees! Wth! This totally made me think of the time that I feel sick during the SARS thing. My tempreature then was 40+ but told mom that it was only 38 cos I was so afraid to go to hospital and die there!

LATER NOBODY WANT TO BATHE AND WRAP MY DEAD BODY! (inside joke)

Then Fad passed me panadol! I hate panadol! Especially those pill kind. He made me eat two! As you all know,I'm special. I cannot swallow panadols. Although people say just swallow,I still cannot!

So I slowly bite half of the panadol,chew(!!!) then swallow with gallons of water. I had to do it four times! And the bitterness is still lingering in my mouth. Wanted to wait for family come but cannot take it. Must go home!

Went home and bathe. It felt like north pole inside the toilet!!

And I told mommy this,since she say I must eat an apple a day: An apple a day made me sick today!

She still can ask me eat apple! wth! haha. I'm done. bye!