Friday, April 24, 2009

acha just turned ah lian yesterday

Well,I'm gonna say what I've been saying for the past 5 years in loyang about exams-I wrote shitty stuff.

Malay almost killed me. The formal letter was about a service that an agency had promised but did not fulfill it. What exactly am I suppose to write? Obviously lame answers. I read that qn and all that I wanted to write was-YOUR SERVICE SUCKED YOU LIAR! IMPROVE DAMMIT! Honestly..

Then the compo did the qn on a responsibility that a friend had to shoulder and you have to give a description. If you didnt know,I'm terrible in descriptive essays. So I said about his father left him and he was head of the family and the only one that can work. He grew up to be a uni lecturer. And thank God and Izzati that I had a dictionary with me! I swear I had trouble thinking of useful words. Like my mind totally went blank.

Then it was English paper. The paper was not that tough. Just that I've lost touch in writing quality essays(chey!!). LOL. The letter I chose NUS and the compo I did on 'Regret'. I used an idea that had been used for a different topic during English on Wednesday-Carter was successful in his business but the feeling was not 100% there as his wife was not there to share the joy with. She died somewhere along the story. She just happen to faint and die(i know its stupid!)! Then he regretted neglecting his wife. TAH-DAH! End of story!

Then went for facial. It was not the best one I've ever had. It was a different person and she kinda scrubbed my face too hard like she's scraping something off. Went home with a super red face.

And finally I get to eat! My stomach was grumbling from 12pm to 5pm! Oh! And prolly tmr I'll be getting a new phone. Being the cheapskate my mom is and me unable to wait for a gd phone to be on sale,I decided to just take any $0 phone. Its sony ericsson w910i I think. Oh well.

Till here.