Wednesday, April 1, 2009

random entry

Today is April Fool's Day. Big deal. Though I did get a msg from Nizham at like 6+ in the morning? Unlikely of him to be awake at that time. But unfortunately,I was aware of the day and he didnt get to fool me. HAHA!

School was fine. Did experiment on Reflections for Physics. It was my first ever experiment that I had enjoyed. Random. The day went as usual. Mr Alvin was not present. I'm glad I didnt study my ass off for his test.

Had Drama at 3pm. Desmond came in late so we did our rehearsals first. We did some corrections for blockings and their speech and eye contacts. I swear it was much better after that! Much improvement.

Tmr will be heading down to ACS at Barker Road for tech-run. Will miss last period,which is MT as I need to leave by 12.30 and also English Oral. Hope the 5a2s survive. Good luck babies! LOL. And to drama kids,please PUT ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOUR,FOCUS AND PAY ATTENTION!

This is our one and only chance to get everything right and done the first time. And lets have fun with our costumes. Btw,mine looks like Star Wars! But I still love it.

Till here. Gotta sneeze. random...