Thursday, April 2, 2009

some people just dont know when to give up!

I was being emotionally childish today. Dont ask why. Cos the reason is only for me to know. To Bong,SORRY for showing attitude to you when you have done nothing wrong to me.

Anyways,as you all know yesterday was April Fool's Day. Some jerk tried to mend his friendship with me by trying to make it sound like what happened over the past weeks did not occur at all. I know what his plan was. To mend the friendship without having to utter the word 'SORRY'.

Well,we did talk to each other as per normal. But the trust isnt there. Yeah sure he's my bestfriend for the past 11 years,but I cant trust him that easily anymore. TJ clan is asking me to forgive him. But why should I? Just because he's been my bestfriend for the past 11 years? BULL!

So what if he is? He didnt trust me either. And if he's reading this,then good! It might just give him some hint! Although I cant bear to lose someone like him,but he makes his own decisions and pick friends that he thinks can actually stay true to him. Obviously,I'm not one of them.

I've found my true friends and I'm sure they will remain true friends. Thats for now. I'm done with emotional entries.

In other news..
Today's tech-run was hectic,super sweaty,tiring and complicating. Desmond rolled his eyes at me. JERK! I dont know what I've done wrong. Menses I guess. LOL. Sleplt in the bus like pig then stayed back and waited for hakim.

And now I want to go back to sleep. BYE!