Thursday, May 7, 2009

crunch time

A preview of my table at 2am. Notes were infront of me but nothing seems to absorb.
I decided to post today. Last night,slept around 3+am. Was busy mugging over maths and bio. Unfortunately,what I studied last night didnt come out so there's nothing to pour out for the papers.

Maths paper 2 was a killer. The only question that I can do without trouble was the graph question. Even then I still dont know whether what I did was right. I was scratching my head and cracking trying to think of something.

Obviously didnt finish the whole paper. Almost the whole class didnt finish the paper. Even though the paper was 2 hours and 30mins. I think we're gonna get a lecture from you-know-who soon,once she marks the paper. Then had 'intense' revision for bio paper. Couldnt absorb inheritance.

Homozygous? Homologous? Heterozygous? What the hell are all these things?! I did average for my bio paper. At least I know some things. Then stayed back for some admin class stuff that was suppose to be done like months ago.

Currently chatting with Nizham. But he's not replying me. Could be that he's masturbating. LOL. PEACE!

Okay my eyes are feeling droopy. Gtg. Takecare. Lets all pray Cheryl will get well soon and return to school on Tuesday and join in the fun of getting stress over exams. BYE! haha!
'Quote' of the day: Shemale deserves many dicks slapped across he-she's face