Friday, May 1, 2009

i need love

Dear friends,dont ask me out cos I'm very lazy. Especially if go beyond Simei.

Today went out with Farhan at 11am to Expo. Asked him to go which ever section he wants to cos I want to buy bra. LOL. Yes,laugh!

He bought 2 tops,1 bottoms,crocs,perfume,bag,a bed sheet and pillow. Alot sia he spend! Took cab home since it doesnt cost much as my house is like 3 bus stops away only. Then ate lunch at home then we slacked all the way.

He's sleeping over at my house cos his parents went for their second honeymoon. His brother got chalet then his younger sister went to sleep over at a cousin's house,so he's all alone! My brother,mom,dad and farhan will be watching CONGKAK tonight on Suria. Its a malay super super horror movie.

Thats why I'm not watching. Just yesterday's horror movie featuring a pocong also I didnt watch. I'm not afraid of any ghost,just the pocong. Its actually a dead person already being wrapped in white cloth comes back to live and hops its way around. Damn scary.

Its partly the reason why I dont attend funerals. Even when my late grandfather past away,I was in a room. Didnt come out after he was wrapped in the white cloth. Malays should know what I'm talking about. Even my brother fear these things. But now he's fine.

There was once I watched it and I just couldnt stop thinking about it. To the extent that when I close my eyes,I feel like its somewhere around me. Scary right? Haha. Just the sight of it would make me want to run away and wished I never saw it.

Anyways,sis called just now from Batam. She told me the hoodie was expensive so she didnt buy. Instead she bought me a perfume. Haishh.. I WANT HOODIE!

Till here.

To cheryl,its okay! I understand. Now I'm the one who is having cramps.