Friday, May 8, 2009

reason: there's nothing to watch on tv!

I feel like posting Acha's freak face here. But I feel so bad. And she might skin me alive..so..

Today was just plain boring. Played some stupid games in Heymath. Bio sat with Abdillah. Its been a while since I talked crap with him. Alot of stories shared too.

Then rushed to Lavender to meet mama and take passport. Wanted to eat kfc but lazy to go Bedok with her. So went to cut hair. I sort of love my new hair. No more crazy old woman's hair. Yes I got hair issues.

Went home. Slept. Well,my mom asked me to. LOL. Woke up with like tons of msgs. Well,my message ringtone is 'I get it' by Chevelle. Its kinda a loud song. So... it probably would have woken up the most heavy sleeper in the world.

Earlier on,I went to youtube and they showed the videos that are recommended for me. Most of the videos were like about Hitler! Like,can it get anymore lame and I'm sick of watching the same portion of 'Downfall' again and again just different dialogues.

And as I browsed through Youtube and Google,I just miss the old songs and some old singers. Well,here's what I've been thinking.

Movies to watch:
X-MEN ORIGINS! (its a must for me!)
Confessions of a shopaholic
He's just not that into you
Crimson Tide
Coach Carter
I know they're so outdated. But I dont care!

Songs/Albums:
Ronan Keating-Songs for my mother
James Morrison-Songs for you,Truths for me
Westlife-the old albums
Backstreet Boys-old and new albums
Justin Timberlake
Shayne Ward-upcoming album
Lee Ryan-latest album
Darin Zanyar

Shows not on TV:
Lie to me
Dont tell my mother I went to Holyland
Dirty jobs(new season)
CSI:NY/Miami/LAX(latest season)
Eli Stone(latest season)
Ghost Hunters(latest season)

Books:
Freedom Writer's Diary

So,thats pretty much it. I dont intend to download any songs or albums from the net. Its been some time since I bought a CD and have the complete set of songs. Unfortunately,to get all these things,I need ka-ching ka-ching. All I have is 34 bucks in hand.

I'm not gonna withdraw any money. So if any of you kind soul would want to buy for me,buy any of the above. Thank you very much. Haha. Till here.