Monday, June 29, 2009

Its time to get down and dirty!

Plans to skip school with Aizat was bombed.
I woke up like 15mins earlier to dry and tie my hair.
-___-" I know.
At least I made an effort to wake up earlier than usual and go to school okay!

School wasnt that bad.
The human traffic jam at the gate was totally unnecessary.
Hakim was being extremely * today.
I wish I could shut him up but he couldnt stop making me laugh.

After school went for facial appt.
My treatments gonna be over soon but there's still more to be done.
She said I might want to get a smaller package to clear my face 100%
Unfortunately it costs like a thousand bucks over.

I told my mom not to go for it cos my family is currently on a tight budget.
Sis going to university in July and her income cant pay everything.
So parents have to chip in too.
Only if we didnt have to pay like $3000 over for damn NTUC insurance.

So I might have to get the products and apply it myself.
It cost about $200.
Saves alot!

And I like need money!
I'm trying to save like $10/15 per week.
I dont know what I'm saving for actually.
Maybe for a new phone.
But that can wait.
Guess I wont be going shopping for the next few months.

Till here.