Thursday, June 25, 2009

Woke up with a huge headache!
And also the noise-pollution.
Some workers were chopping down branches.
At like 10am?!!!
Sick sia.
Totally spoiled my sleep.

Anyways,recently got headaches.
Its the kind that goes BOOM BOOM BOOM!
I thought it was because I stayed home so much that I got these aches like last yr.
But when I go out also have.
Sway.

Today went to Mustafa Centre to get my headphones.
Chose the Sennheiser model.
I thought it was going to be damn ex.
Checked and it was only 36 freaking buckeroos!
The one at challenger was like $100+/-
Furthermore,I've been looking for a Sennheiser and I finally got it!
So.....HAPPY!
And fyi,NEVER TAKE THE BUS NO.23 HOME!
The bus journey is like abt an hr.
I do enjoy long bus rides but when you have a time-bomb head,it sucks!

Oh! and I've checked out the phones that I'm gonna get.
Both Sony Ericsson.
Its my fave!
The phones are K850i and TM506.
If you have any feedback on the phone,do tag me.
I wanna know which is better.

Reply to tag:

Cheryl: LOL. TAGGED! Anw, i feel like gg shopping!!! I saw a sandle and bag at charles and keith, tempting!

AYEESYAH: Okay. We'll go when I have the money. Or you can pay first. LOL. I suppose this is the pre-birthday present?

Till here. Need to eat panadol!