Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today was very very boring.
Ordered McD since mom didnt cook.
The McD dude was some what charming.
And he was courteous.
Get over it aisyah!

Started to get ready to meet mom around 4.
Left the house.
Met her at Paya Lebar.
I couldnt take it anymore so I just had to let it all out.
What Cheryl said was right.
Both of us need to know each other's piece of mind.
So I said what I had to say.
I couldnt find a better place or time to say it.
It was a lil distracting but that's the only way to not see each other cry.
She said she pressure me 'cos she doesnt want me to be like my dad.
Dropped out at Sec 2.
Sure he got a stable income now but he had to get his way thru himself the hard way.
She apologised for what she's said all this while.
Then that was it.
I OWE YOU BABE!

Walked around to look for Hari Raya's cloth then send for tailoring.
I think we made like 10 revolutions around the same place and the same floor!
My brother was a picky person so we had to find the right colour and be approved by him!!
He's more demanding than me.
Finally we bought one.
The rest he will settle.

Anyways,Friday prolly going to granny hse in Johore with cousins!
YAY! I'm damn excited!
It's been ages since I've seen them.
Then after that its back to business!
Hopefully I get to go for an outing with the peeps before school starts.
I miss having fun with them and just laugh at their dirty jokes.
CHERYL,HAKIM,NAVIN,WYELIN,ZEEK! Make yourselves free okay!
Maybe we can go up the flyer for 10 bucks!
This time I'm gonna make sure I get to go out!!

And I cannot believe that my brother and sister say I have a weird taste for music!
'Cos one moment I will like those relaxing songs like blues and jazz.
The next moment I like those lovey-dovey songs
Then I'll like those songs that have teenage angst.
Then I move on to hardcore rock songs.
Then I move to chaotic songs like Britney's and PCD's songs.
And now,I like songs like Fire Burning from Sean Kingston and reggae.
Hmm..maybe I do have a weird taste for music.
Or it could be that I pretty much like any songs as long as it is not vulgar and dont burst my eardrums.
And yes,now I like Fire Burning by Sean Kingston.
Some people are shocked because I dont look like I listen to such songs.
HAHA!
Unfortunately,I dont have this song.
So if any of you kind soul have this song,please kindly send it to me.
Or you can download for me. hehe

Till here.