Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just some updates for the past few days.

Saturday,went to Seoul Garden at Bugis Junction.
Ate non-stop like at Han River.
Haiz..miss those times and the PRAWNS!

Sunday went for cycling at East Coast.
Now my butt still hurts because the seat was padding-less.

Yesterday went to school.
Late for facial appointment.
Head to cousin's house.
Then off to eat then pick up bro's gf.

Today went to school.
Navin was making alot of careless mistakes because............
I dont think I'm allowed to continue.
Navin,you know i know la hor.
LOL

I'm so tired..
I miss YOU!
I need to catch up on so many things.
I cant wait to meet up with someone.
Its been over 2 months plus since we've met.
And I'm going to Han River again!
YAYY!!

Till here.-I need to go make more female friends. I'm sick of guys!