Sunday, June 14, 2009

Today was boring. Woke up around 11am and had to send grandparents back home. Met mom and went to buy pants. Haha.

Walked around and headed back around 3pm. Slept. Msg-ed Acha but then forgot to reply her text. Dumb!

Woke up and met Farid. Follow him go Expo for some thingy. Walked back home. It was tiring but nice. We shared alot. Home sweet home!

I realise that my posts are getting shorter and shorter. Wait till you see this wk's. No school therefore no outdoor activities. I cant go out cos I didnt study. So mom is punishing me.

Sometimes I feel like telling her that she's not good at making her child study. She ask me to study but she switches on the tv. She talks on the phone like the person on the other end is deaf. She makes me do this and that which can make me lose focus. She doesnt care how I study. As long as she sees me sitting there and looking at something productive,she'll assume that I'm studying. She doesnt even care what I study and how I plan my time table. Every once in a while she'll call me and ask me to help her with this and that. She doesnt allow me to go out. I go out also for the reason that I want to study somewhere quieter. FYI,there's a karaoke lounge under my block and the place is not sound-proof! She doesnt even help me to make me study. All she just say is study and assume that I will be 'study-activated'. So readers tell me,how am I suppose to carry on?

Till here. I'm 'study-activated'!