Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Initially wanted to go gym but in the end had stomach cramps. First day of period. Sial betol. So I headed home.

Got a msg from Aizat saying he was bored so invited him to slack at my house. We played PSP,stupid card games,made dumb jokes,made fun of people who dislike us(like as if we care)and ordered Canadian Pizza.

I'm very bored right now. I dont know what to do or where to go. Actually,I'm disappointed. Dont ask why or with whom.

Oh! And someone just proved even more that she is a LIAR,right kim? A huge one I tell you! She talks about religion to us but yet she doesnt practice it. Somemore that thing on her face that she just 'adjusted' is against the religion. WOW!

Honestly,you look like you turning into minahrep. Cannot imagine minahs with no boobs. HAHA! Its okay. You have always been ugly. So,that thing just makes you uglier. WOOHOO! haha crazy

(pause.-I need to laugh)

Okay so tmr will be another day spent at home. BORING! But dont ask me out,I very lazy. And I'm still eyeing the $38 jeans. MOMMY! I WANT THAT JEANS. PRETTY PLEASE!!

Okay I gtg. BYE!