Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm cancelling you out of my life. We may not be close but hell I'm damn sure what you're up to. Who gives a shit about your wannabe attitude. Life sucks because of people like you! You go around saying things about my friend and now you are saying I bribed you to do so. Isap arh aku bribe! Please.. Nobody would want to believe that shit of yours. Call me a bitch,whatever. I have every right and reason to be mad at you. You go around judging people and when you dont like them,you tell their friends the things that you know arent true. They've gotten to know the actual story behind your bullshits and they too are cancelling you out! I should have known better about your mthfck attitude. The next time I find out you going around with that shitass mouth of yours,YOU BETTER RUN!

Apologies for the vulgarities. I'm just damn pissed. Certain huma beings should not have been born on Earth.