Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today was really................

Went to school and arrived late as usual. Surprisingly Wyelin came earlier than me,hakim and acha. Navin totally ditched school. Unexpected. As for Cheryl,dont know what to say about her. HAHA.

Mr Alvin didnt come so me,waheeda,abdillah and nabeel sat in Bio lab talking shit. Then Mr Nasir came in and talk like nothing related to Biology. Expected. Then went off. Thanks Hakim,Wyelin,Sharifah and Nattasa for waiting for me.

Went to Central to eat. Then rush off for facial appointment. I was 45mins late but I couldnt care less. Lay on the bed and went into a deep sleep a few mins later. Wake up around 2pm.

I waited like 1/2 an hr for the laser machine to start but it didnt work. That 1/2 an hr was killing me of boredom. So I sat and read the magazines. It can be tiring just lying there unable to move you know.

After that was done,headed home but went to Eastpoint along the way. Wanted to look for jeans. The one that I wanted was $38 after 20% discount. The material is soft and good. Told mommy and she said see at Dorothy Perkins. But I dont want! I want at that shop! The price range also almost the same,so might as well buy that one.

So now here I am feeling a lil sleepy. But I've slept enough just now. And I cannot believe someone booked me like 2 weeks in advance to go out with him! Usually its like a last minute thing. As in:"You wanna go out? Meet me in an hr. See you". HAHA

Oh and yesterday went for ghost hunting. Where? Cannot reveal. There was one part where the cupboard door open and close by itself. The door was rather heavy so to open itself is rather unbelievable and the closing was like with full force. Like someone had a rage and decided to slam the door real hard. Real stuff people!

There were more stuff happening. Ask me. I lazy to type here. You might not be able to understand what I'm trying to say also.