Tuesday, July 7, 2009

After millions of ideas thrown to surprise my brother,it all comes down to 3 people who celebrate his advance 21st birthday.

I've taken some pics but blogger is taking forever,so will upload when I have a better laptop to use. Actually his birthday is tmrw but he's working. WHICH IDIOT WORKS ON THEIR BIRTHDAY?! I guess its him. LOL

Well,firstly there was a last minute plan to buy cake. His gf volunteered to buy. Then 2 hours before we celebrate she just realise she cannot bring the cake while riding her bike. -_-".

So I fakingly rushed to eastpoint to buy 'stationeries'. Came back and made a rushed super ugly lame card which disappointingly he didnt bother to look at.

His gf came over and met him under the block saying she want to pass him something. Then she say want to use the toilet,so they came up and the lights were switched off.

Then SURPRISE!!!! Luckily he didnt know a thing about the surprise. PHEWW.

Till here. Need to shit.