Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm extremely exhausted man!
My sleeping time went off the charts!
I sleep in the day and am awake at night.

School has been hectic recently. With someone back in our class. I'm very disappointed with some of my teachers. They give the class a lecture everyday saying that we've not been putting in enough effort. I dont know what I should not do to deserve this. They are always judging you. And the nerds are always the one that they are kind to. Why? Because they listen to you all the time and that they are nerds?!!

Ridiculous! Just because I'm not one of them doesnt mean that I didnt put in any effort. Doesnt mean that I didnt try. Doesnt mean that I'm in lala land. It just goes to show that they dont know you and they dont care about you.

They think that criticism works with every student. What they dont know is that the criticism make wake up the student to a certain extenet but will only bring them down because of the downright disgusting words from the teachers.

Its no wonder I refuse to listen to these lectures as I know that I've been putting in effort and I know that I'm trying. I know what I'm doing is contributing to my O's. They only know shit about me. So teachers,save your lectures for those who really need it. 'Cos I'm not gonna listen to any one of your lectures anymore. I'm sick of your disgusting words!

.........................................

And to (insert expletives),you better back off! You have lost your chance at being my friend and it'll stay that way. You have no right to threaten him like that and believe me,if you ever lay a finger on him,you know who I'm gonna call. Even if it has to end up with every bone in your body broken! I'm sick of you and your dumb brain. I repeat,BACK OFF!