Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I just woke up! Its 8pm! Now I cannot sleep until morning. When I woke up,I thought it was like 4 in the morning or something. Now my head is spinning right round right round right round. HAHA I hate this! Oh well!

Today was filled with laughter and scolding. Just cannot stop. This Hakim and Cheryl always makes me laugh. Thanks. And also get me scolded. THANKS AH!

I finally appeared in Physics tutorial. But I slept. LOL. KFC cravings on the go. Wanted to go today but I went phy instead. At least I learned something. Then went to inter with Hakim to top up our ez-links and buy the $1 double choc. It was a stolen coupon. LOL

Then we "thawaf" around ntuc! I dont know whats the eng word for that. Hakim is a really fickle-minded person. But I'm worst la. Heh. He couldnt decide between titbits and chocs.

And he paid for me! Thanks dude. Next time go ntuc somemore okay? Hahaha

Okay I gtg. I dont know what to do next. Do Maths or eat. My stomach is grumbling like crazy.

Till here. ~I finally contacted Nizham and Razi today! Razi! Remember to buy for me hoodie okay? LOL. And I'm catching harry potter again with him. YAY!
And to my GooGoo,stay cheerful okay! Muacks! HAHAHA. Its been awhile since I said that to anyone.~