Thursday, July 9, 2009

Its not that I hate you. You're just being so over protective.

Today had class photo-taking. It was rush madness. We only got like 5 seconds to think for the informal shots. Confirm got unglamour faces.

I didnt manage to take pictures with Acha,Wyelin and Cheryl cos I couldnt find anywhere else to stand. So for the two fun shots I'm at the same place with Hakim. One with Ridhwan. One with Navin. LOL

After that,I tried to survive for the rest of the lessons. Unfortunately I only manage to succumb to 20 mins of Bio lesson. I swear thats the longest attention I've given in Bio since sec 3.

History was movie. AGAIN! I never really understood about how the Berlin Wall fell. Thats because 80% of the movie is about the people's lives. So..yeah.

And I still have like 4 more pages to go for maths tys. So sickening. I like algebra,but when the qns look like you are running out of brain cells,you really feel like not doing anymore. Roughly out of 6 qns in one test,3/4 I cant do.

And I cant wait for Han River this sunday! And hopefully I can go watch movie next friday. I told mom about the movie thing and she said see first. ARGH!

And I need to get my sleeping schedule back on track! I now sleep at 4pm and wake up at 7pm. Then later in the night cannot sleep until 2am.

Till here. Need to use up more brain cells and juices. YAY! TMR BADMINTON!