Friday, July 10, 2009

Do you know the feeling when you are surrounded by idiots? Heh. You'd never guess I would call these people idiots who USED TO BE my friends. Since they're idiots,I shall repeat this again just in case it hasnt really sinked in into them for the past 4 years. TJ is a group of friends that chillax and can be considered a family of friends who come together to have fun and catch the best moments in life together. Unfortunately,over the past few months,these people just forgot about it. They forgot about the advice that was passed on by our late 'brother' and the lost of members that we will stay being who we are. And when I finally caught up with them,they're now a GANG! You know those secret societies. Those of higher ranking idiots that beat the hell out of innocent people and refuse to believe the truth although they know they're in denial. Yeah that kind of gang.

One new member came over to me and said(translated)"wah! Wear headscarf also can join gang? Might as well dont wear.(roll eyes)

Those words made me lost in confusion. GANG? Since when we're a gang? TJ was never a gang. If TJ was,I would never be part of it. Simply because I dont want to stoop so low to their standard. Gangs are filled with stupid people who want to settle their problems their own way. And their own way means beating people hoping that the victim dies but then again,no one tell the police. Okay they're not just stupid but cowards too.

Today's teenagers are joining gangs at the age as early as 13. Maybe there's earlier. Why? Because they feel cool and have protection. RIGHT...At the end of the day,the idiots that 'protect' you,land you in a home or prison where they straighten you up strictly and only then you'll realise that your future is crushed and you just want to be innocent again. But in the community's eyes,you're a loser,criminal and prejudice.

So...thats it. To TJ,dont call me up for any of your meetings. I'm disgusted by gangsters. Have a nice life.

..........................................

I'm sorry you have to put up with that(above). Anyways,today was fun. Not sure why.
Played badminton like crazy.
Maths was making me run out of brain juice.
Its a drought now up there.
Han River on Sunday. YAY! PRAWNS! HERE I COME!!

Till here.