Monday, July 20, 2009

Just came back from watching Harry Potter. The plot was super interesting. Although there was not much actions,at least there's still comedy.

One guy in the cinema actually light up his lighter during the part where Dumbledore died and they raise their wands and there's this light coming out. Eventually his whole row did it too. Assholes but funny.

I guess the people that said it was boring arent really into the details of the movie. And I paid $7.50 for my sis's tix just to see her close her ears most of the time. She's terrified of the shocking sudden sounds. I kept on saying nothing will happen until I eventually kena. HAHA.

As for the characters..what can I say?
Hermione was getting hotter.
Ron was getting uglier and funnier.
Malfoy was...was...okay I shall say it! Please marry him to me!
And Harry was being Harry.

The other characters were the same. DUH! Except that they'r getting older.

Okay! I gtg. There's hmw to be done but I dont care cos I'm just too tired. So I want sleep.

Till here. ~ entry posting page is going haywire. All icons are all over the place!