Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm updating...

I am....
tired
disgusted
disgruntled
cheated
lied to
and so on and so forth.

And I dont want to be part of Reverandom no more.
There's so many controversies.
Someone lied to me.
That someone always left me out.
There's even their own cliques.
Cant be called family no more.
So anyone out there who's interested,feel free to take my place.
But I just want to know...Was I even part of the family?
Right now,I really really dont give a shit about the memories we've made together and the times spent.
Just need to know one thing and I'll go forever.
Did each and everyone of you even treat me like I was part of the family????
~~talk about it all you want after this for all I care~~
.............................
So yeah that was the update. Apologies for having it to be so emotional. I guess sometimes you just gotta breakdown and think it through. And yes,I am breaking down right now. I really did love each and everyone of them despite their attitude at times,but then again..I got nothing in return.

And I've made no difference whether I'm there or not. So I see no point in staying around the people that dont realise my existant. So you guys have a nice time yeah.

Anyways,alot has been happening over the last few days. Although I cant exactly remember what. HAHA. So on Monday will be watching Harry Potter with Sis at E!Hub. Would anyone want to accompany me buy the tix after school? I'm lonely!

And I got feedback that the movie is somewhat boring. Not much actions and stuff like that. Hmm..I should watch it myself. And I cant believe I'm paying for the tixs. Urrgh! There goes my hard-earned money. Oh well.

Okay I gotta go take a shower.

Till here.