Thursday, June 18, 2009


Acha,this baby is cuter than your Dean! LOL

Last night went to Simpang Bedok with sis for dinner.
Woke up today with diarrhoea.
Could it be the cockles that we ate? HMM..

Started studying around 12:30am.
Then I couldnt focus so called Hakim and then Zeek called.
They've declared that they are attached together.
I FREAKING HATE HOMOS.
But I knew they were only joking.
Then played this game which cracked my sides.
Someone has to play the song and the rest have to guess the song title and vocalist/band.
When me and Zeek played the songs,the points went up to about 8 and above.
But when Hakim played the song,the highest was 3 I think altho he played quite a number of it.
Why you ask? The songs he played all only he listen to. LOL

In the end I didnt study.
Hung up around 2:20am.
Watched CSI since Zeek say its on teevee.
When the show ended then I study.
5am slept.
And I just woke up.
The time is now 1:15pm.
Meeting the dudes later and prolly Acha too for Zeek's "late lunch".
Its dinner already la deng!

Till here.