Friday, June 5, 2009

Yesterday went out with Hirouka clan for some birthday celebration for Hakim and Navin's advance. I met up with Hakim and Navin at 3pm. The rest went earlier but when I exited the mrt at Pasir Ris,the rest were only about to take the train. Haha!

So,met up with that two monkeys. They didnt know that there's a surprise for them. Haha. I think Hakim know. Its so hard to fool him!

Then reached Marina Bay and wanted to wait for Zeek so can go together. Unfortunately he was still in Tampines so we left him and just meet him at Marina Barrage. Went there and surprised them! Then camwhored. Pictures will tell you the rest of the story.


waiting for the Mrt and also adjusting our clothes :D



they surprised them from the back.


the damn candle would not light up....cos of the wind. DUH!


the dudes got their prezzies.


I love each and everyone of them for making my day! plus Zeek who was the photographer


Zeek with his 'DSLR' cam loaned from RP. lmao!

There's alot more group photos but lazy to upload. After that,walked all the way to Suntec since they dont want to take train. Yes we walked through the Marina construction. Wanted to die la! Walk for almost 40 mins.


on our way to Suntec. Both of us were dying for water. LOL!



some along-the-way photos



we ended up in Marina Square's LJS. We couldnt take it anymore. HAHA!


then went to McD cos they(pic)wanted to eat dessert and some wanted to puff away.


Then headed home. Here I am being attacked by a papparazzi sesat. LOL

Overall,I had an awesome day. Sorry I could not stay any longer to slack cos my mom is afraid I would encounter the same thing again. So yeah. My legs were sore man! Till here.